Pensacola Chuck's Dog: Meet Comare Lotus

The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too. - Samuel Butler

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pensacola, Florida, United States

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Foolish Things That Remind Me of You. . .

A cigarette that bares a lipstick's traces
An airline ticket to romantic places
And still my heart has wings
These foolish things remind me of you.
A tinkling piano in the next apartment
Those stumblin'words That told you what my heart meant
A fairground's painted swings
These foolish things
remind me of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Lampton, Ph.D. said...

That's one of Nat King Cole's greatest songs. As I read the words, I can just hear him singing it. Nat had a grand way of making any song he sang memorable.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home